You are under investigation or have been charged with a crime. You need legal help. You know you need a skilled and aggressive defense attorney. What qualities do you look for?
We believe that there is no substitute for experience. When you choose the law firm of David W. Farrell, Attorney at Law, you can rest assured that your case will be handled personally by Columbia criminal defense lawyer David W. Farrell. Your case will never be passed onto an associate or paralegal. With 28 years of legal experience, including experience as a former South Carolina state prosecutor, Mr. Farrell is a trial lawyer who knows how to build aggressive legal strategies that are designed to succeed. He represents clients in Columbia, Lexington and throughout South Carolina.
Though our offices are based in Columbia, we are a statewide criminal law practice that serves people throughout South Carolina. Call 803-807-2205 to learn how we can help you.
Dedicated Defense Against Misdemeanor and Felony Charges
- Traffic offenses: Traffic infractions can quickly add up, and before you know it, you may face the threat of driver’s license suspension.
- Driving under the influence: If you are facing drunk driving charges, you have the right to legal counsel. Now is an important time to exercise that right.
- Domestic violence charges: We can help you put your life back together and fight these serious criminal charges.
- Internet crimes: Law enforcement agencies and criminal prosecutors take computer crime cases such as online solicitation of a minor very seriously.
- Drug offenses: Even seemingly minor drug offenses such as marijuana possession can have a serious impact on your life.
The above are just a few of the criminal cases we typically handle, although we can put our experience to work defending you against any criminal charge. We also handle complex matters such as clearing your criminal record and dealing with probation violations.
Call for a Free Consultation With a South Carolina DUI Defense Lawyer
If you have been charged with drunk driving or any other type of crime, speak with us before speaking with the police. Call 803-807-2205 or complete our contact form to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case.